Content that creates brand awareness
You will be responsible for developing, producing, and coordinating content and thereby generating measurable results.
With reference to Kingsland's E-commerce Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring growth through various digital marketing channels as well as optimizing, collecting, and using data to improve the performance of marketing campaigns.
It is also your task to ensure that the developed content is used on all platforms, touchpoints, and channels. Thus, you will guarantee a profitably ROAS/POAS, while you focus on generating broad brand awareness. You will have the overall responsibility for ensuring that Kingsland is an exciting brand to follow, like, and buy products from. You will be part of a small start-up e-commerce team that helps each other.
Your key tasks will include:
- planning and developing content to support Kingsland's growth journey
- update and produce texts for Kingsland's website including SEO-optimized texts in collaboration with the SEO specialist and your colleagues
- enrich product descriptions and sales product bullets of items on the webshop
- write articles and blog posts to engage users
- develop category texts and other SEO copy for the shop together with the SEO specialist
- adapting the content for offline use in collaboration with the marketing department
- informing and assisting in the development of content and digital strategies which induces high engagement and performance.
In close collaboration with your colleagues in the team, you will shape Kingsland's E-commerce strategy.
You capture the good stories
We imagine that you have a relevant education as well as 3-5 years of experience from a similar position. You have flair for finding the best angle on stories, and you have experience in writing catchy and promotional content in both Danish and English.
- have a good business understanding
- manage to take the initiative and execute
- have strong copywriting skills and like playing with words
- communicate fluently in English and like to communicate in Danish as well
- work independently, but also enjoy being part of a team
- get motivated by challenges and enjoy working in a busy environment.
As Content Specialist at Kingsland, you will be part of one of the most important players and largest groups in the equine world, which is known for its quality and high-end products. You get skilled and ambitious colleagues as well as a workplace that is characterized by an informal and positive atmosphere.
You will become a big part of building a new talented team in Copenhagen, which will be part of the company's growth journey with a respected and well-known brand. Hence, you have a great opportunity to make your own mark on the business area and the strategy, as well as being part of an already successful company.
The recruiting process is handled by Curia.
Kingsland is established by pioneers. Created by riders more than twenty years ago in Norway, we honor the great traditions of the equestrian lifestyle, but we keep striving to bring out collections that define modern riders. Not afraid to bring fashion into our equestrian world, but never compromise on quality and performance.
We are riders; it’s our passion. We know that nothing compares to the sound of hooves and feeling from the back of your horse, or the rush that follows a new equestrian challenge. We are riders; it’s our way of life; it’s who we are.
In 2022, Kingsland opens a new office located in Copenhagen where the new E-commerce team will be a big part of creating further growth and accelerating Kingsland’s online sales through the webshop.
Kingsland is part of the Global Equestrian Group.