The Wellington International video production team is adding a new position for a Digital Content Editor/Producer. This is a full time, permanent position which reports to our Video Production Director.
Digital content production is a corner stone of a horse show venue. Both the 250,000 spectators that visit the Winter Equestrian Festival every year and the millions of users visiting our digital universe expects high quality digital content.
This position will create content for distribution on live-stream, stadium presentations, social media, and digital distribution.
- Edit, color-grade, mix audio, and create/insert graphics for video content distributed for live-streamed shows, stadium presentations, and social media.
- Support producers in the creation of segments/shows.
- Collaborate with the creative team to brainstorm and develop content ideas for Wellington International digital properties.
- Assist with daily horse show video operations.
- Create graphics that stand out in a social/digital environment.
- Conduct research in the media asset management system to obtain material for preparing production elements.
- Helps organize, label and manage assets key to the production of creative & video-related content.
- Shoot video content for social media, shows, and stadium presentations.
- Provide timely, accurate, and complete delivery of multimedia elements and publish to various platforms.
The ideal candidate is a creative and innovative editor passionate about creating and delivering high-quality content.
- 2 - 3 Years of Editing Experience in a professional environment
- Strong video editing ability in Adobe Premiere. Proficiency in After Effects, Photoshop preferred but not required.
- Strong knowledge of sports, social media trends, and video trends
- Flexible schedule, weekends required seasonally.
- Top-notch storytelling skills
- Two years of experience working as an editor/producer in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in social media video publishing practices
- Must possess demonstrated communication and organization skills and the ability to react quickly and positively under a wide variety of production situations
- Familiarity with equestrian sports is a plus but not required.
- To be considered for this position, applicants must submit a Demo Reel.
- Full time, permanent position
- Compensation range: $50,000 to $60,000
- This position is based year-round in Wellington, Florida. Relocation will be necessary
We are recruiting continously so send your resume as soon as possible
At Wellington International, we are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Wellington International (former PBIEC) is America's most recognized equestrian sporting venue with 160-acres of world-class facilities, nestled in the heart of the Amrican Equestrian paradise Wellington Fl and home of the Winter Equestrian Festival which draws elite riders from all over the world.
At Wellington International during off season we employee over 170 employees and during season (January through March) we employee over 500 employees.