Wellington International's Social Media Manager is a self-motivated, creative thinker with experience developing and implementing comprehensive social media strategies that increase brand awareness and drive audience engagement. This person will constantly ask themselves, “How can we do this better?” and strive to create content that elevates the Wellington International brands globally.
- Provide constructive and timely performance evaluations
- Provides useful and real-time coaching, gives feedback, and aligns development goals with organizational objectives
- Reviews time and attendance in Paylocity, and follows up on any discrepancies for the department
- Operate with the highest level of conduct, integrity, and confidentiality, setting an example for leaders and associates
Duties & Responsibilties
- Develop and implement a social media strategy that aligns with Wellington International’s brand and marketing goals. Managed brands include but are not limited to: Wellington International, Winter Equestrian Festival, Adequan Global Dressage Festival, White Horse Catering and Gold Coast Feed
- Create actionable plans to grow and maintain followers for each social media platform
- Create and manage all social media content calendars
- Create and publish engaging, high-quality content that resonates with our target audiences
- Maintain the brand’s identity and voice on social media to create consistency
- Supervise social media interaction between followers and the company to ensure a positive experience
- Keep leadership informed of any important conversations happening on social media
- Analyze data and report on performance to determine which initiatives work best and capitalize on this information to continue scaling
- Analyze social media metrics and create reports on performance for internal and external stakeholder review
- Manage and grow the company's brand social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Stay up to date on trends and best practices in social media and digital marketing
- Create comprehensive social media advertising strategies for internal brands and sponsor partners
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Required Skills & Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create engaging content (images and video) that align with brand look and feel, bring new ideas to the team, and thrive in a highly collaborative environment
- Must have a strong understanding of the social media space, social communities, conversations, and trends
- Experience using content management platforms
- Experience communicating social media strategy and performance to clients and leadership
- Proficient in pixel management and ad manager platforms
- Strong working knowledge of SEO
- Passion for brand-driven growth and for social and content is required
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Skilled in project management and organized
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years of social media management experience with an understanding of platforms, best practices and developing SOPs
- Google Analytics and/or AdWords Certified
- Knowledge of the equine industry is preferred but not required
- Experience in event/sport social media preferred but not required
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, or a related field preferred
- Video and photo editing experience required
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
Wellington International is the home of the internationally recognized Winter Equestrian Festival (WEF) in addition to 28 weeks of the Annual Series horse shows. WEF came to Wellington in 1974 and boasts more than 111 acres, 18 competition arenas, over 400 permanent equine stalls, horse trails, pedestrian paths, and golf cart tracks. This award-winning venue operates the world's largest and longest-running hunter/jumper horse show while annually welcoming thousands of riders from 50 states and more than 34 countries. In addition to equestrian sporting events, Wellington International offers VIP, hospitality, event spaces, world-class shopping and much more! With the support of their parent company, the Global Equestrian Group (GEG), Wellington International is focused on the future of equestrian sport to better serve exhibitors, stakeholders, and community.
To learn more about Wellington International, visit www.wellingtoninternational.com.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Equestrian Sport Productions is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Equestrian Sport Productions participates in E-Verify. All offers of employment are contingent upon completing and passing the compliance process.